MEET THE TEAM
Patti Klecha-Porter, Director
Head Coach, Wesleyan University
Patti Klecha-Porter will be entering her 33rd year as head coach of the field hockey program in 2017. Klecha-Porter has amassed over 200 career wins as Wesleyan University’s head coach. She has been NESCAC Coach of the Year and guided the program to 13 appearances in the NESCAC Tournament. In 2005, she was honored by the Connecticut Field Hockey Coaches Association with its Chickie Poisson Award for distinguished service to the sport, and in September 2007, she was inducted into the Connecticut Field Hockey Hall of Fame.
Klecha-Porter holds an International Umpiring rating, the highest level for umpires in the game of women’s lacrosse, and umpired at the IFWLA World Cup during the summer of 2013 in Oshawa, Ontario; 2009 in Prague, Czech Republic; 2005 in Annapolis, Md.; and 2001 in Wycombe, England, and has served as a referee for countless NCAA Tournament contests, including title games at all levels. In 2011, she was inducted into the Lacrosse Hall of Fame.
Heidi Kasevich Ph.D.
• Director of Leadership
• Speaker, Consultant & Author
• The DEAK Group// Quiet Revolution Educator
• Yoga Instructor
• Has been teaching Yoga for the last 10 years across the globe – from Los Angeles to Africa
• Yoga education ranges from Hatha Flow, Beginner Yoga, Restorative Yoga and Power Yoga
• Her goal is to share yoga techniques that bring focus, strength, clarity, and relaxation to the body and mind
Josh Peterson, CSCS, NSCA-CPT
• Climbing Wall Expert
• Founder of Strong Start Wellness, LLC
• Nationally certified personal trainer and a strength and conditioning specialist
• Experienced at a variety of fitness classes (balance for active aging, strong moving and grooving, cardioflex plus strength, water aerobics, bootcamp, and hold a certification in bosu mobility and stability for active aging)
• Paddle Boarding Instructor
• Founder of the Litchfield County Paddler, LLC
• Athletic Trainer
• Assistant Athletic Trainer at the Hotchkiss School